Sunday, November 13, 2016

Busted!

I
Waiting for a shopper to complete her payment at Register 3, I saw the Pig and the number 3 above the counter, opened the camera, focused, and got off three quick shots before I realized the checker had already scanned four of my items.

"Oops! Sorry," I said.

"It's all right, honey. I know how you like to take pictures," she said, ringing up my lettuce.

II
After wheeling my cart back to the cage, I noticed the SAS school bus, doors closed, revealing interior and exterior all at once. I walked toward the bus and took a few shots before the driver (whom I know) returned.


I apologized.

"No problem!"

"It's compulsive," I said.

He smiled, got in, and left the door open.

III
I took several more picture before slinking back to my car.


IV
Every trip to the Pig is an adventure.

No comments: