Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Are You There, Heloise?

Hello Heloise,

It's me, Lucy.

My human said your human let us use your Furminator.  I am writing to say thank you.  (I am a polite cat.)  My human used it four times in three days.  She combed out a lot of hair.  I didn't swallow as much as I usually do.  I did not throw up either.  My human thanks you, too.  She does not like cleaning up my spit and kibble and hairballs. 

Do you like it when your human combs you?  I love it when mine does.  I push my cheek and then my backbone right up against that Furminator.  It makes me purr.  A lot.  And I want her to keep combing.  I even try to rub against the teeth when she is pulling out my hair.  I like seeing my hair in the waste basket.  That means there's less on me and in me!

Thank you, Heloise, for letting us borrow your Furminator.  We won't need it any more since my human got smart and bought our own.  Now I have one that smells like me and just me.  (I hope that didn't hurt your feelings.  Yours smelled very nice.)  If you ever need to borrow one, tell your human to ask mine.

Gratefully,
Lucy

No comments: