1. Sleep late.
3. Read the news.
4. Make and eat early supper.
5. Admire deep shadows and gingko/ginkgo leaves.
6. Notice a bicycle's red reflector.
7. Listen to a neighbor talk about his book and laugh with others at his perfect imitations of two presidents.
8. Stop to take in the view.
9. Have two cups of tea and finish watching River.
11. Check feedly and read a few posts.
12. Download photos.
13. Upload to SmugMug.
14. Complete this blog post.
15. Listen to the cats purr.
The week's off to a good start.