Friday, January 11, 2013

With All Due Respect

11 January 2013

Cuties Clementine Cooperative

11444 West Olympic Boulevard, 10th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90064

Dear Madam or Sir:


I am writing to lodge a complaint against the Cuties Clementine Cooperative for age discrimination.


Who says Cuties are for kids?  I am not a child.  I am an adult who loves Cuties.  I buy Cuties regularly, even though they're more expensive than other clementines.  I eat Cuties, though perhaps not as many in one day as my almost-6-year-old great-niece who asked a month ago, "Are 9 Cuties today too many?  May I have more?"  I advise others to buy and eat Cuties, and sometimes I even share a Cutie or two with a relative or close friend.


I am somewhat miffed that you seem to think Cuties are only for kids without even considering the rest of us.  I am not kid!  Please broaden your appeal and recognize that Cuties are for everyone.


Thank you for your consideration, and for the delicious dessert (pictured below) that I enjoyed after lunch today.


Yours truly,

Robley
An Adult Cutie Addict


No comments: