My name is Robley. I am an outdoor photography addict.
1. I admit that I am powerless over natural beauty and my camera.
2. I have come to believe that I do not wish to surrender to a Power greater than I, unless that Power is the compulsion to pay daily witness to the beautiful things of this world.
3. I have made a decision to turn my will and time over to the muse of daily outdoor photography.
4. I have made a fearless and searching creative impulsivity inventory of myself.
5. I have admitted to my muse, myself, and others the limits of my abilities.
6. I am entirely ready to have experience and experimentation remove these imperfections of my skill.
7. I humbly ask my viewers to forgive my shortcomings.
8. I hereby testify that I have harmed no animal or plant in my photographic pursuits.
9. I have, on the other hand, rescued a number of Odonates from certain death by spider.
10. I have continued to take personal inventory of my photographs and their strengths and weaknesses.
11. I have sought through wandering, photographing, and contemplating the myriad wonders of ongoing creation.
12. Having a spiritual awakening as a result of these practices, I testify to others that such daily miracles lie everywhere and deserve attention.