Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ecce Quam Bonum


First, I am an arachnid, but I am not a spider. So stop squealing.

Second, I'm a really good neighbor who eats decaying stuff you don't want around, so stop squealing.

Third, yes, I know I have long legs. If you had legs as long as mine, they'd be forty feet long. You'd look a bit silly and awkward, too. Now you can squeal.

Fourth, please do not pull off a leg. I'll let go of it voluntarily, but you'll be depriving me of my main sensing organ. Think about that and, please, have some sympathy. I'd be squealing even if you can't hear me.

Fifth, I am completely harmless. Seriously? Squealing?

And finally, sixth, how can you be so squeamish? Look at me and my kind. 

How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.

No comments: