Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Photography Exercise 3

Todd Vorencamp's Exercise 3: Four Corners

Choose one subject in one spot and place it, where it exists, in each corner of the frame for 4 images. Can you go to the other side of the subject? Do the same. Shoot all four sides in all four corners if possible. See what you come up with!

Either I am too tired from reading papers (possible), or it's too dadgum cold to see (also possible, besides which my fingers froze in less then 20 minutes so I had to come back inside), or this is the hardest exercise so far (probable).

I shall not punish anyone with all four sides. One will suffice.


I had to resort to in-camera trickery to keep from boring myself completely. 

I can see that I shall have to repeat these exercises many times.

Good thing there's no pressure!

No comments: