Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Good News, Bad News

Good
I finally found an unbelievably helpful blog post explaining how to use my camera's 4K features. Why the manufacturers don't hire people like Heather to write their instructions and make their instructional videos I'll never know. Nothing in my 400-odd-page manual actually explains anything clearly.
Bad
Heavy tree canopy and a cloudy sky made it impossible for me to practice what I learned.

Good
One Arrowhead Spiketail passed me four times along the now mostly dry creek/runoff bed on the Village Trail. 
Bad
Without sun or water, the Spiketail never slowed down or perched.

Good
On my way up to the elementary school, I just happened to see an amusing green caterpillar resting on the bridge handrail. My first ever Eastern Tiger Swallowtail caterpillar!


Bad
Heavy tree canopy and intermittent sun in all the wrong places make for a lot of awful photographs.

Always Good
I am easily entertained by photowalking.

No comments: