Monday, April 13, 2009

H2O for Trails and Trilliums

Today, I deliver a handmade book for the Green Art on the Mountain exhibit to be held in conjunction with the annual Trails and Trilliums event at SAS. Because this year's theme is water, my book is titled H2O and features photographs I have taken on the Domain.

Because I have time to use wisely now, I experimented with Adobe Photoshop, altering each photograph slightly to make it look a bit more like a painting. Although I still can't print archivally or professionally because I have a color deskjet printer, I am nevertheless pleased with the results.

What a sense of personal fulfillment and accomplishment: this is the first time I've had an opportunity to complete and submit a work for this exhibit. I am already looking forward to attending Sunday's reception.

No comments: