Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ants!

Those movies never tell the truth. Ants are not cute! Especially when they invade your kitchen and you can't get rid of them. Even though I was away for almost a week and have been scrupulously clean since returning, they too have returned.

After an internet search for a solution, I happened upon advice
offered by Katie and Jeffrey who wrote in to Thrift Fun.com. They suggested one commercial solution: a product called Terro.

After seeing the doctor in Winchester yesterday, I went to Walmart, asked for Terro, and came home wondering if I had finally found the miracle solution. At first, I watched the little ants scoot right past the bait trap on the end of the counter where I had seen them slinking along under the Cedge.


Then, bingo!
I looked down when I was peeling a cucumber and a whole colony were dining on the sweet poison I had placed near the deck door! Patience, Robley, patience. It's a virtue. Those little buggers are spreading the good news to the home colony. Many more will return.
Yes!!!!!!

No comments: